Definitions and Interpretation
Essex Maths Tutors: A business owned by Ahad Ramezanpour, trading as Essex Maths Tutors, Chelmsford Maths Tutors or Online Maths Tutors UK.
Client: The party requesting Tuition. This is assumed to be the individual who initially contacts Essex Maths Tutors, unless otherwise stated.
Lesson: A period of time during which the Tutor promises to engage in Tuition for the Client, for which the Client promises to pay the Tutor.
Lesson Fee: Amount charged for a Lesson made up of the Tuition Fee and the Travel Expenses
Travel Expenses: Amount charged for the Tutor’s travel to and from a Lesson
Tuition: Any service supplied by a Tutor which has been requested by the Client.
Tuition Fee: Amount charged for Tuition during a lesson.
Tutor: The party offering Tuition for which payment is expected in return.
If you, the Client, request Tuition with a Tutor introduced to you by Essex Maths Tutors then you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions stated below:
Terms and Conditions
A. Lesson Cancellation
1. If the Client cancels an arranged Lesson less than 24 hours before the Lesson is due to begin, for a reason other than an accident or an emergency, then the Client shall be obliged to pay a cancellation fee amounting to half of that cancelled Lesson's fee unless a mutual alternative agreement has been made between the Client and the Tutor.
2. If the Tutor cancels an arranged Lesson less than 24 hours before the Lesson is due to begin, for a reason other than an accident or an emergency, then the Client is entitled to ask that a subsequent Lesson, up to the same duration, be offered by the Tutor at half of the agreed Lesson Fee unless a mutual alternative agreement has been made between the Client and the Tutor.
1. The Client shall pay the Lesson Fee either directly to Essex Maths Tutors, or directly to the Tutor. The payment recipient will be the Tutor unless otherwise stated.
2. If the Client shall pay Essex Maths Tutors then the Essex Maths Tutors will invoice the Client. The amount of the invoice will be the sum of a number of Lesson Fees. The Client must pay the full amount of the invoice on or before the due date on the invoice.
3. If the Client shall pay the Tutor then the Client will pay the Tutor the Lesson Fee for said Lesson during said Lesson unless a mutual alternative agreement has been made between the Client and the Tutor.
4. If the Client does not pay an amount due before the date when it was due then Essex Maths Tutors reserves the right to charge a late payment fee of up to £10 for each letter that is sent to the Client with regard to the amount owed. Such letters will be sent no more often than once each calendar month. Essex Maths Tutors also reserves the right to charge interest on any overdue amount at 8% above base rate.
5. In the case of a lesson fee dispute, the hourly lesson fee, confirmed when the tutor's details were sent to the client, will be used.
1. Essex Maths Tutors reserves the right to request that a Tutor stop arranging Lessons with the Client at any time.
2. The Client shall not engage the Tutor without the consent and knowledge of Essex Maths Tutors.
3. On request, the Client must disclose, to Essex Maths Tutors, details of each Lesson given by the Tutor.
Last updated: (06/08/2016)
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is
stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a thirdparty to recognize you and make your
next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web
analytics, to store your preferences, to facilitate online leaning services, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioural advertising.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to
run the Service:
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use
of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various thirdparties cookies to report usage
statistics of the Service, deliver tutoring and use learning management systems, carry out advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
the help pages of your web browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to
use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
You can learn more about cookies in the AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ .